Race Classes *
CAN-AM STOCK TC - Handout Rental Motors. Blinky ESC's. 4WD Sedan (Gravity RC Hand Out Tire - One set included in entry fee, Hand Out Rental Motor included in entry fee)
SUPER STOCK TC - ROAR 17.5 Motors. Blinky ESC's. 4WD Sedan (Gravity RC Hand Out Tire - One set included in entry fee)
OPEN MOD TC - Open motors. Open ESC's. 4WD Sedan (Gravity RC Hand Out Tire - One set included in entry fee)
USVTA - 25.5 motors only. Blinky ESC's 4WD Late 60's to Early 70's Pony Car (Protoform VTA tire only)
USGT - 21.5 motors. Blinky ESC's. 4WD GT Car (Gravity USGT tires only + Any spoked rim)
WORLD GT-R - 17.5 motors. Blinky ESC's. RWD GT Car (CRC WGT-R Rubber tires only)
CAN-AM STOCK 1/12TH - Handout Rental Motors. Blinky ESC's. RWD Grand Touring Prototype (JFT Blue Stripe foam tires only). Hand Out Rental Motor included in entry fee)
SUPER STOCK 1/12TH - 13.5 Motors. Blinky ESC's. RWD Grand Touring Prototype (open foam tire)
MOD 1/12TH - Open motors, Blinky ESC. RWD Grand Touring Prototype (open foam tire)
FORMULA 1 - 25.5 motors only. Blinky ESC's. RWD Formula 1 (USVTA rules will be followed)
MAN TRUCKS - Truck Pentathlon. Built to kit instructions. 5 Unique races, using the best 4 of 5 race points for the overall winner.
* Classes are subject to change at any time.
** Permitted motors and ESC's must be on ROAR's approved
lists at least one week prior to the final registration deadline to be elligible for this event.
- • There will be open & controlled practice on Thursday, March 21 / 2019.
- • This practice is included in your entry fees as long as you are paid before the Early Bird Deadline of midnight, Sunday, February ??, 2019
- • Practice will be open during the beginning of the day, meaning all classes could be on the track at the same time, so please respect your fellow drivers. Some of the slower cars may not see the faster ones coming up behind them, so please keep an eye on traffic.
Length of open practice will be based on attendance at that time.
- • Practice times are from 8:00am to 11:00pm (subject to change at any time).
Track & Pit
- • Race to be held at the Seaway Mall – 800 Niagara Street, Welland, Ontario - In the old target building at the back of the mall. (click here for maps)
- • Traction compound will be supplied at the track and will be used only in the designated are next to the track.
- • Pit tables, chairs, & power sources will be provided, but power sources may not reach each individual table.
- • It is encouraged to bring your own pit table, if you'd like. Please keep personal tables to within 6'x2.5' per pit space (each driver). Larger tables are permitted if pitting more than one driver.
- • Bring your own extension cords & power bars
- • LiPo battery sacks for charging are now mandatory.
- • A charging limit of 20 Amps max. and discharge limit of 20 Amps max. will be in effect for the duration of the event. This is for safety purposes and not competition purposes, so we will have zero tolerance on this rule. If caught exceeding these limits you will be removed from the event with no refund. Again... this is a fire safety rule and will be a zero tolerance rule.
- • An optional meal is available for Saturday evening, being catered at trackside by Ye Olde Squire. Meal Punch Cards for a buffet style meal will be available for $20. Please add extra Punch Cards to your entry form so we can get an accurate count for food quantities required.
- • A cash bar will be available during the meal on Saturday evening. All drinks must remain inside the track/pit area. Legal Drinking age in Ontario required. Please drink responsibly.
Motor Tech - may include but not limited to:
Motors will be dropped off at the Motor Tech table and retrieved when the inspection process is complete.
Motors that are determined to be above room temperature may be impounded until officials are satisfied with the temperature enough to test them.
Trackside Tech - may include but not limited to:
"Blinky" ESC Mode
Latest Approved ESC Firmware
Gear Ratio for applicable classes
Entry Fees and
Before the Early Bird Deadline:
Can-Am Stock TC = $140 as first entry, $105 as an additional entry. Includes a set of tires and motor rental.
Super Stock & Mod TC = $105 as first entry, $70 as an additional entry. Includes a set of tires.
Can-Am Stock 1/12th = $110 as first entry, $75 as an additional entry. Includes motor rental.
USGT, USVTA, Super Stock 1/12th, Mod 1/12th, Formula 1, World GT-R, Truck Pentathlon = $75 a a first entry, $40 as an additional entry.
After the Early Bird Deadline = First Class increases by $10 & $5 increase for each additional class.
ENTRY DEADLINE is Midnight, Sunday, March 17 / 2019.
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE is Midnight Sunday, February 17 / 2019. If your entry fee is paid by this date, you will be permitted to pick a personalized car number (first paid gets first pick). There may also be additional Early Bird bonuses to be announced at a later date. Any entry after the Early Bird Deadline will receive a car number at race officials choosing. ** NOTE ** There will be no refunds after the Early Bird Deadline of Midnight Sunday, February 17 / 2019.
Please make sure your payment is received before the Final Entry Deadline of Midnight, Sunday, March 17 / 2019. Registering for the event will get you on the drivers list, but payment must still be received before the entry deadline to get you a spot in the event.
A late fee of $40 CAD will apply for anyone registering after the final Registration Deadline - Midnight, Sunday, March 17 / 2019.
Entry forms can be mailed to Digital Detail, 23 Hagar St, Welland, ON. Canada, L3B 4J7
Cheques are to be made out to Digital Detail and can be mailed to Digital Detail, 23 Hagar St, Welland, ON. Canada, L3B 4J7
Entry fees through PayPal send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry fees through EMT or e-transfer send to email@example.com.
An entry form in .pdf format that can be printed and mailed will be linked here when registration is opened.
870 Niagara St, Welland, ON L3C 1M3 - 289-820-7970
(30 seconds from the Seaway Mall parking lot)
Canada's Best Value Inn
1030 Niagara Street, Welland, Ontario - 905-735-6666
(less than 2 minutes away)
Best Western Plus Rose City Suites
300 Prince Charles Drive, Welland, Ontario - 1-800-387-8186
(10 minutes away)
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel
6400 Lundy's Ln., Niagara Falls,
Ontario - 1-800-263-2551
(20 minutes away)
Personal Transponder Chart
MRT transponders DO work with the decoder we are using.
Any between MRT and AMB & My Laps transponders will require the MRT user to change the number in they're transponder. Conflicts between MRT/MRT users that can't be resolved mutually will be resolved by the race director without arguement.
May 2 / 2018
DATES FOR 10Tth CDN NATS:
The dates are up for our 10th running of the Cdn Nats in the Seaway Mall..