Race Classes *
TOURING CAR SUPER STOCK - 17.5 motors. 4WD Sedan (Gravity RC Hand Out Tire - One set included in entry fee)
TOURING CAR Open Modified - Open motors. Open ESC's. 4WD Sedan (Gravity RC Hand Out Tire - One set included in entry fee)
USVTA - 25.5 motors only. 4WD Late 60's to Early 70's Pony Car (Protoform VTA tire only) - NEW MOTOR RULES THIS YEAR
USGT - 21.5 motors. 4WD GT Car (Gravity USGT tires only + Any spoked rim)
WORLD GT-R - 17.5 motors. RWD GT Car (CRC WGT-R Rubber tires only)
1:12 STOCK - 17.5 motors. RWD Grand Touring Prototype (CRC/BSR striped foam tires only)
1:12 SUPER STOCK - 13.5 Motors. RWD Grand Touring Prototype (open foam tire)
1:12 OPEN Modified - Open motors. RWD Grand Touring Prototype (open foam tire)
PRO 10 - 17.5 MOTORS. RWD 235mm 1/10 Pan Car Chassis (CRC Purple Stripe foam tire) - NEW CLASS THIS YEAR
FORMULA 1 - 25.5 motors only. RWD Formula 1 (USVTA rules will be followed) - NEW MOTOR RULES THIS YEAR
TAMIYA MAN TRUCKS - Box Stock Kit Class 4WD Trucks (Ball Bearings allowed) - MUST BE BUILT AS PER INCLUDED MANUAL
PERMITTED "BLINKY" ESC LIST**
PERMITTED BRUSHLESS MOTOR RULES**
* Classes are subject to change at any time.
** The motor and ESC rules are based off ROAR rules. If it's on ROAR's approved list and not on our list, it is allowed.
- • There will be open & controlled practice on Thursday, March 22 / 2018.
- • This practice is included in your entry fees as long as you are paid before the Early Bird Deadline of midnight, Sunday, February 18, 2018
- • Practice fees of $20.00 for drivers not paid by the Early Bird Deadline.
- • Practice will be open during the beginning of the day, meaning all classes could be on the track at the same time, so please respect your fellow drivers. Some of the slower cars may not see the faster ones coming up behind them, so please keep an eye on traffic.
Length of open practice will be based on attendance at that time.
- • Practice times are from 8:00am to 11:00pm (subject to change at any time).
Track & Pit
- • Race to be held at the Seaway Mall – 800 Niagara Street, Welland, Ontario (click here for maps)
- • Permitted traction compound = Jack The Gripper, SXT 3.0, Sticky Fingers, Gravity RC.
- • Pit tables, chairs, & power sources will be provided, but power sources may not be directly at each table.
- • It is encouraged to bring your own pit table, if you'd like. Please keep personal tables to within 6'x2.5' per pit space (each driver). Larger tables are permitted if pitting more than one driver.
- • Bring your own extension cords & power bars
- • LiPo battery sacks for charging are now mandatory. This is new for this year's event.
- • Your entry fee includes one plate for the meal being provided at trackside by Ye Olde Squire. Additional plates will be available for $15/plate. Please add extra plates on your entry form so we can get an accurate count for food quantities required.
- • A cash bar will be available during the meal on Saturday evening. All drinks must remain inside the track/pit area. Please drink responsibly.
Motor Tech Includes - but not limited to:
Motors will be dropped off at the Motor Tech table and retrieved when the inspection process is complete.
Rotor size - inner and outer diameters
Trackside Tech Includes - but not limited to:
"Blinky" ESC Mode
Entry Fees and
First Class = $75 CAD (Touring Car 17.5 and Mod are an additional $30 CAD and includes one set of spec tires per class entered)
2nd Class = $30 CAD (Touring Car 17.5 and Mod are an additional $30 CAD and includes one set of spec tires per class entered)
Each Additional Class = $25 CAD (Touring Car 17.5 and Mod are an additional $30 CAD and includes one set of spec tires per class entered)
Extra Touring Car tires will be $40 CAD per set.
No limit on sets this year.
** NOTE ** If you wish to use a single set of tires for multiple classes, please contact race organizers so we can give you the apropriate price break on the affected classes.
ENTRY DEADLINE is Midnight, Sunday, March 18 / 2018.
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE is Midnight Sunday, February 18/ 2018. If your Payment is received no later than midnight of this date you will be able to attend an open practice on Thursday , March 22 at no additional cost. You will also be permitted to pick a personalized car number (first paid gets first pick). There may also be additional Early Bird bonuses to be announced at a later date. Any entry after the Early Bird Deadline will receive a car number at race officials choosing. ** NOTE ** There will be no refunds after the Early Bird Deadline of Midnight Sunday, February 18 / 2018.
Please make sure your payment is received before the Final Entry Deadline of Midnight, Sunday, March 18 / 2018. Registering for the event will get you on the drivers list, but payment must still be received before the entry deadline to get you a spot in the event.
A late fee of $40 CAD will apply for anyone registering after the final Registration Deadline - Midnight, Sunday, March 18 / 2017.
Entry forms can be mailed to Digital Detail, 23 Hagar St, Welland, ON. Canada, L3B 4J7
Cheques are to be made out to Digital Detail and can be mailed to Digital Detail, 23 Hagar St, Welland, ON. Canada, L3B 4J7
Entry fees through PayPal send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Entry fees through EMT (Email Money Transfer) send to email@example.com.
An entry form in .pdf format that can be printed and mailed will be linked here when registration is opened.
Welland Inn & Conference Centre
1030 Niagara Street, Welland, Ontario - 905-735-6666
(less than 3 minutes away)
Best Western Plus Rose City Suites
300 Prince Charles Drive, Welland,
Ontario - 844-664-6191
(10 minutes away)
Best Western Plus Cairn Croft Hotel
6400 Lundy's Ln., Niagara Falls,
Ontario - 905-356-1161
(20 minutes away)
Personal Transponder Chart
MRT transponders will work with the decoder we are using.
Tentative Event Schedule
Subject To Change
Thursday, March 22
- • Sign In -10:00am - Midnight
- • Practice - 7:00am - Midnight
Friday, March 23
- • Drivers meeting and group picture - 8:30am
- • Round 1 Qualifying - 9:00am
- • Resort
- • Round 2 Qualifying - 3:30pm (estimated start)
- • Resort
- • Open Practice - After Round 2 - Midnight
Saturday, March 24
- • Round 3 Qualifying - 9:00am
- • Round 4 Qualifying - immediately after Round 3
- • Ye Olde Squire Trackside Buffet - 6:00pm (aproximate)
- • Ye Olde Squire Trackside Cash Bar - 6:00pm (aproximate)
- • Prize Draw (Trackside) - 7:00pm (aproximate)
Sunday, March 25
- • Round 5 Mains - 9:00am
- • Trophies and pictures - 9:10am (each main will be awarded trophies and have pictures taken immediately after their race)
** There will be NO bump ups in the mains **
Oct 30 / 2017
Entry Fee Now Includes A Meal:
Prices have been updated and finalized. Schedule has been altered. The entry fee now includes a meal that will be catered at the track during Saturday evenings Round 4 qualifier. Estimated times are posted above.
Sep 4 / 2017
Dates have been posted for the 2018 event. Times are subject to change at any time. Some class changes have been made from last years event.
For further information
contact the race organizers at: